The conventional wood and furniture polishes you find on store shelves contain toxic ingredients that are known to cause cancer, damage to your DNA and cause organ failure. We wanted to create a furniture polish that any member of the family could easily use, without worrying about the harmful effects of toxins.
Our Truly Free brand is simply put, Truly Free of all toxic chemicals and completely transparent. We wanted to create a polish that didn’t run you out of the house with toxic fumes.
Our formula is completely non-toxic, sustainable and scent-free. It’s safe and gentle, yet can go toe to toe with other harsh chemical polishes. Not only does it cut through fingerprints and dust but can also seal, protect and restore your furniture.
We offer reusable containers and highly concentrated refill packages making this the most sustainable wood & furniture polish available. Cut through the dust and polish your furniture without any of the harmful toxicity.
What's In It
What’s In It:
Deionized Water, Alkyl-Poly Glucoside (plant-based cleaning agent), Dimethyl Siloxanes (naturally derived conditioning agent)
What's Not In It
Synthetic Fragrance, Dyes, Thickeners, zinc, formaldehyde, phenols, butyls, pine oils, propellants, aerosols, distillates, petroleum
How To Use:
To Mix Product:
1- Fill the bottle with warm water to the top of the sleeve
2- Add one refill pouch, top off with water
3- Tighten sprayer securely, Shake it up & clean with nature™
4- Shake before each use
1- Spot test in an inconspicuous area
2 - Spray the area you wish to polish
3- Buff and wipe down with a clean cloth
4- Enjoy a sparkling shine
Where to use this product:
Purchasing Wood and Furniture Polish:
Wood and Furniture Polish is $9 per pouch. For your convenience, you can order them with your custom subscription box in your member portal. (www.mygreenfills.com/login)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does it kill germs?
- Unfortunately, none of our Truly Free products are certified to kill germs. In order to make that “kill” claim we have to either use pretty toxic chemicals that are approved by the EPA (which we refuse to do) or we can pioneer new disinfectants but would require over $2,000,000 in lab testing to get EPA registration.